April 17, 2015
(1) Serve as the Instructional Leader for the
(2) Serve as the primary supervisor for the
(3) Provide for compliance with all local,
state and federal mandates.
(4) Provide for the safety and proper
learning culture for all students.
(5) Provide for the safety and proper
professional setting for all employees.
(6) Serve as the primary attendance officer for the
(7) Serve as the administrator in charge for
(8) Other duties as assigned
(1) Masters of Education Degree in Administration,
Educational Leadership or other related field.
(2) Valid Texas Teaching Certificate
(3) Valid Texas Mid-Management or Principal's
(4) Previous Administrative Experience
(5) Excellent Communication / Public Relations
(6) Outstanding Personal Character
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Preferred Start Date: August 3, 2015
To Apply: Send Current Resume with References
Apple Springs ISD
PO Box 125
Apple Springs, TX 75926
POSITIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL